Monday, May 3, 2010

Mosaic Monday

Wow, what a busy few days. Mother and daughter both well, nana still recovering!!!
As you can imagine I really haven't had time to do much but cuddle my granddaughter so very little blogging has been done...I did however get a couple of mosaics done a couple of weeks ago. I was just wandering around with my camera and decided to take some happy snaps of my Royal Albert china (I am thinking the dresser they are displayed in needs a face lift too but that's another project). I have one to share with you as I am joining Mosaic Monday at Little Red Hen.


Hope you all have a happy Monday and I'll be back later in the week.

Suzy

6 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little baby girl! You must be so excited. I hope Mum is well and that you and granddad enjoy your little granddaughter!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Royal Albert china, they never fail us.. always look so beautiful in any ways.. love your RA..

have a good week

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, Congrats on the new baby! Your mosaic is very pretty! I hope that you have a lovely new week!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Becky K. said...

Your china is very pretty. I like what you did with the one in the header.

Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Naturegirl said...

Suzy love the composition of your mosaic!
Happy May days! hugs naturegirl

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Royal Albert does a beautiful job - I've always loved their luncheon sets with flowers of the month.

Amanda