Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Frosty table

I haven’t had a lot of time to prepare a tablescape over the last couple of weeks so today I am sharing a really different table I set.  This was a table display I did for work……a display of books I set up in the library for the students at our school. The students were learning all about Arctic Lands so this is what I came up with! I love preparing displays for the students…..I would do them all the time if I didn’t have so many other things to do!
IMG_5237aa
IMG_5239a
IMG_5240a
IMG_5241a
IMG_5238a
See how much fun I have at work!!
                             Suzy

I'm joining:-
SeasonalSunday@TheTablescaper
UncommonlyYours@Uncommon
http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com





3 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

What a great teacher you are!
I just love this, and so educational too!
Cindy

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Wonderful display and definitely educational as well. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Great arrangement. :) great learning about animals.


Angela