I have been working really hard at home this week. It’s amazing how much you can get done if you stay at home for a while!! We are really busy harvesting on the farm so I have been in and out of the house helping where ever I can!! I have managed to finish one project though!!
When Daughter No 1 had a birthday in August I was making her some cushion covers for her theatre room. As they had just moved into their new home they were using their old brown leather couch until they were able to purchase a new one. We decided some new cushions would be the answer to update the room a little. I had seen a gorgeous brown, cream and yellow den over at Dittle Dattle so we went with that colour scheme. I printed off some French panels (from The Graphics Fairy, I think) and set about making them up. Unfortunately I had used spray adhesive which marked the front panels so I had to redo them. I just wasn’t happy with them so I thought it was best to start again. Well, finally I have them finished. I did have some photos of the fabrics and the printed panels before I made them up but when my laptop died so did the photos!! I followed Marty from A Stroll Thru Life to put the binding on my cushions – she is a whiz at this!!
I bound all the cushions in brown – it’s a bit hard to see against the brown background. I love this gold and brown fabric I used as a contrast.
I’m off to visit my daughter on Wednesday so I hope she likes these cushions now they are finally finished.
I’m joining: MetamorphosisMonday@BetweenNapsonthePorch
OK - What Do You Think - YES-NO-MAYBE
11 hours ago