Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beautiful white flowers

I can’t believe it is half way through January…… We have had such a busy time with lots of visitors to the beach house. Yesterday they all returned home except for my mum so today is floor washing and bathroom cleaning day!!!!

I set this pretty table just before Christmas. I had bought myself a beautiful bunch of flowers and just loved the white and green colours so that set the colour for the table.

I had bought a whole stack of these parfait glasses (which I will show you in a later post!) so thought they would match well with the flowers.

IMG_2389a

IMG_2390a

IMG_2391a

IMG_2392a

IMG_2394a

IMG_2395a

IMG_2396a

IMG_2400a

IMG_2401a

IMG_2402a

IMG_2407a

I used my favourite black and white dinnerware along with some pretty green dinner plates. Once again this cute cloth brings out all the right colours. The black candle sticks are new – $5 each at Kmart! I’m thinking I might purchase some more and spray paint some of them different colours or maybe try some mercury glass paint on them!

 

Suzy

IMG_2414a

I’m joining AStrollThruLIfe

BetweenNapsonthePorch

WowUsWednesday

ArtfulAffirmations

RoseChintzCottage

Martha’sFavorites

6 comments:

Alycia Nichols said...

Very nice, Suzy! The flowers ARE pretty!!!!! I think lilies rank right up there among my favorites. They come in so many colors and varieties...what's not to love!?! CUTE parfait glasses, too! Glad you're still having a great time in the sunshine! Take care!

KathyB. said...

Classy, really classy! The parfait cups are some I've never seen before and I very much like the way you set the table , the whole tablescape comes together beautifully.

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Terri said...

What a gorgeous color scheme for your table! I love these colors together. You do such a beautiful job when you do your tablescapes. The set of white tea cups is also lovely. White cups are so versatile for using with most decors.
Hugs,
Terri

Tricia said...

I love how you've repeated the cone shape of the parfait cups in your vase and the overall look of the lilies -- very appealing! I also love lilies -- with all the buds on yours, I'll bet they kept blooming for a long time!

Marigene said...

Beautiful table...love the colors. Cool waffle cone parfait glasses!