Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gorgeous colours

page 2
After working 9 days out of 10 I finally have time to slow down a little. These are pictures of some of the gorgeous goodies for sale at my sister’s gift shop. Don’t you just love these colours??? The blue is just so refreshing.
IMG_2706a
Lovely blue milk bottles…
IMG_2709a
Mini spice drawers…
IMG_2710a
China flower hooks….
IMG_2711a
Stunning coasters….
IMG_2712a
Vibrant bowls….
IMG_2713a
Teatowels, cookbooks and pretty bowls…
IMG_2707a
The 4 plates on the right are in the shape of a butterfly (I didn’t get a pic from the top) and are just gorgeous. I think I might just have to buy them.
I am off to the city tomorrow for a few appointments. Mr FH and I are going out somewhere special tomorrow night so I will share some photos next week. I am really looking forward to it…….but you’ll have to wait.
Suzy



I’m joining :

9 comments:

Brenda said...

All of those vibrant colors are what I love in my kitchen. Those items are wonderful. I love each and every one.
I hope you enjoy your special night with Mr. FH...I can't wait to see where he takes you.
Have a great day!
Brenda

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh what lovely colors and patterns. Everything looks amazing and displayed so beautifully. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Mary said...

Oh, how pretty! I love those beautiful colors, especially the combination of red and turquoise, which is so lovely! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

Style Sisters said...

I am in love with all these things! Love the bright colors! Thanks for linking up to Centerpiece Wednesday!
Karin

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Your sister's store looks like a delightful spot to shop.

Maggie said...

Boy - those are vibrant, wonderful colors! Makes one happy just to look, but think you really do need to get those butterfly plates.

Alycia Nichols said...

I am in love with those milk bottles. The color, the shape, the smooth texture...I love it all! Your sister must have a really cool shop! Sorry you've had to work so diligently, but glad you were able to take a little breather. Looking forward to the photos of the outing with your hubby. Have a great week!

Leslie's Garden said...

Your sister must have a very vibrant personality! Love all the strong colors, but especially the blue milk bottles. That is a wonderful color!

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Fantastic colors.

Darryl and Ruth :)