Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I've got spots!!!

Yes, I have got spots. Not dainty little white ones on a soft background but big round ones on a creamy background. You see, I have been looking for spots for some time and I have finally found myself some. They are not quite what I had in mind but for the time being I am happy with them. I think Brenda @ Cozy Little House started me looking for spots. You should see hers!!!

Today I have teamed my spots with brown and yellow china - hope you like it.



































Last week we had the most wonderful warm winter days but things have changed a lot since then...it is freezing today.

                                      Suzy


                                                 I'm joining TabletopTuesday@AStrollThruLife

                                                     TablescapeThursday@BetweenNapsonthePorch
                                                       TeatimeTuesday@LadyKatherine'sTeaPalor
                                                          TuesdayTeaForTwo@ThePlumedPen
                                                            TeacupTuesday@Martha'sFavorite
                                                        TeaTimeTuesday@RoseChintzCottage
                                                            TeaCupTuesday@ArtfulAffirmations
                                                         WOWUsWednesday@SavvySouthernStyle

10 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Suzy,
I like spots too! Your tea table is perfect for the Autumn which I gather is the season you are in now. Thank you for sharing this with Tea Time and enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Sandi

we three dogs and me said...

Love the brown and yellow. I have been looking for some yellow luncheon plates with no success, the sun flowers complete the tablescape. Love it

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzy! I love your table and the basket centerpiece is adorable.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the colors. Such a wonderful tablesetting and the basket is stunning. It looks so inviting and pretty. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

a quiet life said...

such wonderful photography~

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

I love brown and yellow together! What a lovely table....the spotted plates are adorable!

Gina said...

I love your spots! LOL The dishes are so pretty & the yellow & brown color palette is great.

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I just love your beautiful spots. I have never seen plates like that. They are so cute. You set a lovely table. Thank you for sharing it with us. Blessings, Martha

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

It is always my pleasure to visit your stunning site! Love the table..it is gorgeous! Pretty dishes and love the yellow-brown colour palette. I heart the basket..so cute! Thanks so much for sharing:)
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Entertaining Women said...

This is not only a wonderful Fall tablescape; it will be delightful as a 'Black-eyed Susan" tablescape for summer. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay