Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Super cheap Tuesday

I picked up some cute little cutlery sets on the weekend.  I thought they would be perfect for some tablescapes. You see, they were such a bargain I thought I would not be able to use them to cut anything but fresh air but I was pleasantly surprised. Mind you, I haven't tried them with a big steak off the barbeque yet!































Did you see the price???  99c for 4 pieces that means a setting for four for $4!!! Now you know why I thought they wouldn't cut anything. 4 knives, 4 forks, 4 dessert spoons and 4 teaspoons for $4!  I purchased the olive green one first (they do look a little brown in the photo but they are a pretty green) and while I was paying for them I shot back and picked up the orange. If there had been any other colours I would have bought them too!!  Not bad for $8!!

                                       Have a lovely day,

                                                  Suzy


                                     I'm joining TablescapeThursday@BetweenNapsonthePorch
                                                      TeatimeTuesday@LadyKatherine'sTeaPalor
                                                             TuesdayTeaForTwo@ThePlumedPen
                                                               TeacupTuesday@Martha'sFavorite
                                                           TeaTimeTuesday@RoseChintzCottage
                                                            TeaCupTuesday@ArtfulAffirmations
                                                       WOWUsWednesday@SavvySouthernStyle
                                                               ShowandTell@MyRomanticHome

4 comments:

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello SuzyQ,
yes, that was a bargain and they will fit to many tea cups. Thank you for sharing.
Best greetings, Johanna

Wanda Lee said...

Dearest Suzi,

What a lovely windfall of colorful,fun cutlery finds and such a bargain; no wonder you snapped them up!

Thanks for joining us for TTTT as well as for my 92nd, 'Tuesday Tea For Two". We always love having you join us!

Blessings and hugs from Wanda Lee

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Suzy,
Wow! That is a good bargain! I love finding deals like that and when you can put them to use, either for yourself or as a gift, you feel like patting yourself on the back. I really like them in the little white pitcher! I do that all the time. I think it is so charming. Thanks for sharing with Tea Time and have a fabulous week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Terri said...

A true bargain! Having colored cutlery on hand is perfect for your creative tablescapes.
Hugs,
Terri