Friday, November 13, 2009

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Hello, finally I have my computer up and running - actually my internet connection has been playing up - like non existant!! How frustrating. Never mind it's working now so that's great.
Tomorrow I am off to Perth to start my Christmas shopping!! Yay, I am so looking forward to it. I just lurve everything about Christmas (except the extra kilos)from the shopping, to the cooking, to the eating, to the spending time with family, to the wonderful feel of the festive season.
I have a new grandson this year so that will be sooo much fun buying gifts for him - I also have a new little grandchild on the way...maybe a girl this time..
Last night we had the most amazing storm here on the farm - heavy rain as well as thunder and lightening - my husband and I were coming home from a nearby town and it was soo scary - it didn't seem nearly as bad when I was safely inside. Not what we need right now as we are just starting to harvest our crops but this is something we can't control.
At the school were I work we are getting ready for the final graduation night with our annual school play. This year we are presenting Charlotte's Web which is just so cute for the little kids.
Until next time,

Suzy

No comments: