Saturday, November 14, 2009

DINNER ON SATURDAY NIGHT


Just a quick post to show you my table for a quick Saturday night dinner with friends...my plans to go Christmas shopping were changed so thought I would fiddle a bit with this..






It is quite a hot night so I didn't want anything to tizzy - white is just so beautiful for any type of entertaining, don't you think??




If you look really carefully you will see a lone salt shaker.. I knocked the matching pepper shaker out while I was decorating.. they were a lovely little set by Marie Claire - I will be on the look out for some newies - hope no one needs pepper!!
Must go and make sure the champers is cold...

Suzy

1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh what fun. I found you and I am able to leave a comment. Your tablescape is so pretty. I love the embossed dishes and the pretty pink stemmed glasses with the lovely purple napkins. Your flowers are so pretty too. I so look forward to visiting more. Now that I could sign up as a follower, I will be back. Congratulations on getting this all figured out. Hugs, Marty