Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gardens

Hi, everyone!! A Happy Thanksgiving to all you bloggers in the other part of the world!! I hope you all had a wonderful time with your families and friends.  Here in Australia we are flat out getting the harvest off. This is our really busy time on the farm so with Christmas sneaking up on us it really is very hectic.
A few weeks ago I went to a Spring Festival with some friends of mine - it was in a nearby town - there were street parades, market stalls and gorgeous, gorgeous open gardens. I have some photos to share - I wish I could say they are my garden but no, they are from  the garden of a very dear friend of mine. Each year her garden just gets bigger and bigger- this year she has added the deck area to one side of her house - it just reminds me of a resort!!



How about a quiet cuppa sitting here????




I just love this gardens - it is really made to withstand the harsh Aussie sun but still looks beautiful!



Everywhere you look there are just the most amazing garden beds choc full of beautiful flowers.



What a gorgeous outdoor area to just sit back and enjoy.....

Time to go and water my garden as we have had a really hot day here - I think I will be doing that with a cold beer in my hand!

Suzy

1 comment:

beachvintage.com said...

I know, our garden is so dry. I wish it would rain. Thanks for all your well wished last week. xx