Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 4 posts

Today I thought I would share with you my Top 4 Posts!!
The first is our Christmas In July table all decked out in pink. We actually held it later than July as we had toruble getting the family together!! Check it out here.

 The next post was one I did I my collection of Royal Albert china. If you'd like to see more go here.

I just love Royal Albert china – I think I have from the day I first day I ever saw it.  It is stored away in the cupboard at the moment but it won’t be long and it will be out on display again.


My home tour was another well liked post. How inviting does this  bed look?? I could certainly do with some R & R at the moment. You can see this post here.


I love the white china with that little bit of bright green – nice  and fresh. Pop over and have a look here. This was a small makeover in the kitchen.


Suzy

I'm joining Show&TellFriday@MyRomanticHome
Rhoda@SouthernHospitality
FeatureYourselfFriday@FingerprintsontheFridge
FlauntItFriday@ChiconaShoestring
FeatheredNestFriday@FrenchCountryCottage
HomeSweetHomeFriday@TheCharmofHome

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Suzy,
I love your glance back..The Royal Albert caught my eye as I am very fond of the Old Country Rose and have picked that for my china pattern. I just love it..and I love a lot other RA patterns too. Your cups are beautiful...I better start following you as I cant wait to see more..
Happy New Years!
Kindredly,
Shirley

Unknown said...

I love your Christmas table. It is beautiful.

I can never find any china pattern peices when I go on a hunt. Where do you find your china? yard sales, antique malls?

cindy

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful! I am a fan of the Royal Albert teacups too! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry