Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Frosty table

I haven’t had a lot of time to prepare a tablescape over the last couple of weeks so today I am sharing a really different table I set.  This was a table display I did for work……a display of books I set up in the library for the students at our school. The students were learning all about Arctic Lands so this is what I came up with! I love preparing displays for the students…..I would do them all the time if I didn’t have so many other things to do!
IMG_5237aa
IMG_5239a
IMG_5240a
IMG_5241a
IMG_5238a
See how much fun I have at work!!
                             Suzy

I'm joining:-
SeasonalSunday@TheTablescaper
UncommonlyYours@Uncommon
http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com





3 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

What a great teacher you are!
I just love this, and so educational too!
Cindy

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wonderful display and definitely educational as well. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Great arrangement. :) great learning about animals.


Angela