Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Tree



Today I have been decorating my Christmas tree - this is the one I have in my lounge room. My house is very shabby with most things pink and green - my favourite colours- (I am keeping the black and silver for our Christmas lunch table at my sister's beach house).



I love this photo - you can see the pink bauble shining through from behind.



I tried to take a full view of the tree but it didn't turn out very well - thought it may be the light but now I'm thinking it maybe the photographer!!



Tomorrow I'm hoping to get some more decorating done but today I just couldn't really get going. We had the most terrible weather - extremely hot with a strong wind and the smell of smoke in the air. Not really very relaxing as I was home on the farm by myself - STRESSFUL!
Tonight we have a lovely breeze and a few cooler days ahead - I hope!


Suzy

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love your tree decorations, and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

I am now following yours!

Laura