Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nearly Christmas



Isn't this Christmas decoration just the most gorgeous colour?? It is soft, soft green and has the finest white sand inside - I just love it. I had a quick trip to the city this week (to help Son No 1 sort out a few things) and lots of the home deorating stores had their decorations on sale. I bought two of these yummy green ones (that's all they had) and two each of the silver ones - just so beautiful. xx 
                            


I have them lying on my white quilt on my bed but I'm thinking if they don't get up on the tree before my husband goes to bed tonight they might not be quite so beautiful - know what I mean???




It is so hard to believe that this time next week Christmas will be all over - we will just be feeling very full and happy!!  I have nearly finished my wrapping as I was able to get those last minute gifts to add to parcels while in Perth. I just love all the Christmas shopping and decorating at this time of the year - I know lots of people think I am crazy but to me to get in there and find that special gift for someone is so enjoyable.
Tonight I have my gorgeous Daughter No 2 coming to stay - she is having her first baby and I have not seen her for a couple of weeks so can't wait to se the baby bump....
We are planning to watch a girly movie together - how enjoyable will that be??


Suzy





No comments: